To volunteer to deliver groceries at Neighbors4Seniors, you must confirm that you:
- Have not traveled out of the country in the past 14 days
- Are not exhibiting signs of sickness (runny nose, cough, fever, loss of taste, smell,
shortness of breath, etc.)
- Have not come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in
the last 14 days
- Have been diligently practicing social distancing protocol
- Have access to and will wear a mask and gloves while shopping and delivering
- Have a car
- Have a Venmo/Paypal Account
- Have gloves and a mask
- Will adhere to our Volunteer Guidelines
It is imperative that you meet each of these requirements. If you cannot meet all of these guidelines, you cannot volunteer.
Additionally, Neighbors4Seniors strongly recommends that you use a vehicle that has a trunk open/close button in the driver’s seat. This can help to minimize contact with people that you deliver to.